This is a 7 week course that meets Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8am-5pm.
- Must provide a copy of High School Diploma, GED, or Transcripts
- Must be 18 years of age by midterm
- Background Check done through Castle Branch (Package Code SQ30) cost is $51.00
- Black work boots are required for uniform footwear, black Dickies style pants, black belt, and a watch (due by second week of class)
- Computer or phone with internet access is required
Prior to the Start of the Clinical /Field Rotation(s):
- Proof of Hepatitis B vaccination
- Proof of Covid Vaccination or negative Covid Test
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray in the within last 6 months
- Health Insurance: Students must maintain individual health insurance or worker’s compensation insurance for the clinical / ride-along portion of the program, and furnish proof of insurance. Students are responsible for all payment for medical care related to hazardous exposures injuries and/or illnesses.
Included in Tuition:
BLS CPR Certification
Equipment needed for course (Stethoscope, BP Cuff, Trauma Sheers, and Pen Light)
NREMT Psychomotor Skills Exam
(2) 12 hour Clinical or Field Internships
Total Cost of the Course $1295.00
($250.00 deposit is non-refundable and is applied to the balance)
1. Full Payment - $1295.00 due by first day of class
Deposit $250.00 at registration and remianing balance of $1045 by first day or
Full payment of $1295 at registration (includes non refundable deposit of $250)
2. Payment Plan -
Total cost if using payment plan $1345 ($50 fee applies if utilizing the payment plan)
Payment Plan Breakdown:
Deposit $250.00 (reserves seat in class and goes toward balance)
1st payment $650.00 due by first day of class (includes $50 payment plan administration fee)
Two additional payments of $222.50 (dates given on payment plan agreement)
Students with Disabilities
Southern California EMS Training Institute may provide reasonable accommodations during a program to students with disabilities (including learning disabilities). Reasonable accommodations are defined as accommodations that do not fundamentally alter the Program. All students are required to meet the Program’s enrollment requirements.
If you require special accommodations, you must submit a written request along with your program registration. Upon receipt, you will be contacted by Southern California EMS Training Institute personnel to discuss your request and obtain your current disability evaluation.
For assistance with any questions concerning special accommodations, please contact us at (951) 304-0099 during normal business hours, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.